Tuesday, February 3, 2009

~* Welcome! *~

This is my first attempt at keeping a blog, and I am excited to see where it goes!

I am an average young student; I'm 21 and taking nursing in school... right now I have just started working with a new company that I think is going to change my life, and the lives of many others, so I am not sure if I will be continue on with the nursing program or not.

To be honest, nursing was never something I wanted, it was just "the smart thing to do". So right now I am doing a lot of soul searching and trying to decide what I actually see myself doing 20-30 years down the road.

I have always loved business, art, and writing; and at the moment I have several books on the go, and have started a vague plan of opening a unique art store. It would be several years down the road.

Apart from my interests, I am slightly opinionated (... but who isn't?) and have something to say about just about anything. I enjoy watching the news and seeing how messed up things seem to be getting, and LOVE taking Sociology and Psychology courses.

I swim, run, and compete on horses. I currently am riding with a local coach and hoping to get to show this summer since I have been out of it for a while with shoulder injuries.

Enough about me, I'm sure it's all boring :).

I mostly started this because sometimes I think that it would be nice just to hear opinions from someone "normal" and also just because I love to write. I get urges to write and no specific project I feel like working on at the time, so I have decided to see where this goes.

I plan on keeping people updated on my books and school, and also about the new company I am working with. I really think this company is going to be all over the world in a limitted amount of time and it will be interesting to see people going from "average Joe's" to "somebodies".

Not sure if anyone will ever even read this, but we'll see what happens. I will do my best to keep it updated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home