Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Searching...

So, now I have some time on my hands, and I have been searching. I love painting houses, and have for several people before. I also love the idea of "home staging" and think that with the economic slump, that helping makes people's homes more salable would be readily welcomed.

I also started working on a book that I had begun to write before, but then got to busy. I have always had the dream of writing a book, and I think that is something I am meant to do. I have three books on the go right now and need to prioritize which one I think I will work on and complete first. While I have all this time I might as well be productive with it.

So I have been searching options and ideas on the internet and am going to begin working on my book(s) lol.

I also have been job searching for my boy friend as he is planning on moving here at the end of the month. Which is awesome. I can't wait to have him close, six hours away is just too far!

He works in the construction field, and its not easy to find jobs around this area right now - is it easy anywhere right now?? So job hunting, soul searching, ohhh and apartment hunting! Which, I think is interesting that right now housing prices are going down (if you want to buy a house) and there are no jobs, but I can't find a 2 bedroom apartment ANYWHERE that is less than 7-800 dollars per month!?!? Make sense of that...

So on goes the search and I will maybe post parts of my books and see what people think.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home